If you have forgotten your password, please send an email firstname.lastname@example.org and follow these steps:
- Email using the email address that was linked to your account
- Include your username
You may also reach Vale RPG by contacting us on our Twitter page: Here
Auto issues ("Autoing too quickly")- I made an adjustment to the code, let me know if you are still getting this issue through a forum bug report.
3 new vote sites + rewards added to the right! Thanks profit!
How often are Gold Boxes/XP Rushes?
A Gold Box/XP Rush has a likelier chance to drop every 30 minutes (at Tick Timer) but can drop at any time. The chances increase with the amount of active users online (green last actions).
PVP Bugs Fixes:
- Hp bars not updating in PVP
- Infinity blast not dealing proper damage in PVP.
- PVP escaping from battle hp bar goes to 0
- Random numbers appearing above PVP window
You can now DRAW in auto battle. Previously, you couldn't draw and if you died but take out the opponent, you lost 10% of your gold. Now if you draw: You do not lose any gold or gain any battle rewards.
Time now automatically updates on the left and a SP/Shop Timer has been added.
Loyalty missing from profiles - fixed.
- Auto is now 3s instead of 3.5s.
- SP not updating every 30 minutes or updating accurately.
- /double showing millions of minutes left
- Bypassing auto battle by 0.5 seconds (botters). Now, the .5 can’t be bypassed since its been removed for everyone
- Clarity of how mages deal damage with spells has been made in the ‘Spell’ section in the Help Centre.
- To avoid confusion about mages “ignoring defence”, monsters now have MAGIC DEFENSE (M. Def) stat. This should make things a bit more clear.
- Users have also been given an M-Def stat (which is basically = Defense)
- Indicators placed above monster/pet/user bars in map battles (HP bars belonging to whom was confusing)
- Clan Hall not showing the correct members in the clan (/30 instead of /20)
- If you engage in PVP battle and close the window, you are stuck in battle.
- Fleeing with -ve gold in hand will result in you dropping -ve gold and gaining gold.
- After fleeing a battle, the monster you just battled will still be on the map and if you click the monster, you will get a popup error bug saying that the monster is no longer there and the map freezes.
Auto should be completely fixed now for mages.
Mages DO NOT ignore defense. This was the standards years ago, but as the FAQ describes:
It is [INT + Bonus for no weapon]/4 vs Monster Defense]
[STR/2 + Weapon] vs Monster Defense
Essentially, mages use INT for their damage vs monster defense while warriors use strength.
The only source of spell damage that ignores defense is PVE spells.
Auto bug with mages in auto has been fixed. Previously mages were striking with their weapon and dealing massive damage because they were using their INT stat + INT bonus for no weapon (see FAQ) + their physical weapon to their damage. Mages deal damage with JUST their INT (divided by 4 not 2 since 1 AP = 2 INT) + Int bonus for no weapon. Mages do not use physical weapons for damage unless their strength exceeds their INT (which is never the case).
Clans can only have 20 members now instead of 30.
Yeti master XP/Gold reduced. There was a mistake with its numbers (ie. it gave 2x more XP than runic elemental and almost the same amount of gold as runic.
Happy New Year 2018 everybody! Double will be activated for 24h! Enjoy!
Mini profile pics have been scaled correctly now (rectangular like profile pages) instead of square.
Fixed the 'Check All' button in mail.
Updated forum emblems (Ie. Master Poster)
Visual update: Fonts and buttons made a bit brighter for all pages.
Updated Staff Area: Added Terms of Service, Twitter and Facebook pages, and contact email for easy access!
- Lead moderators and white hats can now fine any members of the game (excluding administrators). Previously, LM and WHs couldn't fine staff members.
- Updated staff functions page.
Terms of ServiceSection I: GeneralThe terms of service is subject to change at anytime.
Changes may not always be announced and it is your responsibility to keep up with the terms.
When signing up to Vale RPG you agree to all the terms listed below and that this is a legally binding agreement.
You agree that your account can be flagged or banned at any time if any of the terms below are broken.
Additionally, you agree to each section listed below and that each term is not debatable.
When playing Vale RPG, you understand that the game holds no responsibility for user time spent into the game or payments made in the game if the game is no longer available, donation items later change, or if you are flagged or banned for violating the Terms of Service. When making a donation to Vale RPG, you agree that all sales are final and non-refundable. Any forms of fraud, (including but not limited to) requesting a refund after spending your items, will result in your account being immediate flagged.
Section II: Community
• Usernames - Usernames cannot be offensive or foul, racist, target another player or the game, used to communicate with another person, or advertise another website. This will result in a ban or deletion of the account.
• No advertising is allowed - Referral links from other games are also not allowed in the forums, signatures, private messages, or the main chat.
• No racism, racial slurs, or inappropriate (sexual) language is allowed.
• No offensive or inappropriate images allowed - Any inappropriate images will be asked to be removed or may be removed forcefully.
• No harassment allowed - Harassing or verbal attacking someone is not allowed.
• No Impersonating - Impersonating a staff member or another user is not allowed. Anyone caught doing so, will receive a ban.
• Expressing any hate in-game is not allowed - Any user repeatedly caught doing this will receive a ban.
• No Spamming or flooding - Writing a long phrase that forces a horizontal scroll on the page or talking in cap locks is strictly prohibited.
• Readable chat colors - A readable chat color must be used. Users who use a non readable chat color to chat (testing colors is fine) will be asked to change it. If non-readable chat colors persists, the user will receive a chat ban.
• Carrying a discussion that has been ended by a staff member will result in a warning or ban.
• English is the only language allowed to be used publicly.
• Discussing a ban about another user or carrying messages for a banned user will result in an affiliation ban.
Section III: Cheating
• Limit multis - Although there isn't a limit on multis, please limit them. If you are creating too many multis, action may be taken against your accounts.
• No same IP transfers - Trading or sending things between the same IP address to your main account (or between accounts who have shared the same IP before) is not allowed unless there is a proper transaction.
• No hacking or bots - Hacks, automated scripts, auto refreshing, programs without user interaction, and/or repeated clicks or refreshes on a page before the page loads is strictly prohibited.
• No account sharing - Any users caught sharing an account will be flagged. It is also against the rules to access someone's account (this is a form of hacking) and it is against the rules to share this information with other players or tell other players you have access. Please note that users who are told this information from another player and do not make a report, will be fined as a form of exploit.
• Bug abuse - Abusing, benefitting, or not informing a bug to an administrator is considered bug abuse. All accounts affiliated with bug abuse will be flagged.
Regardless of whether or not you knew if there was a bug or if something was abusable; if it is considered bug abuse by an administrator or was not intended for the game, an adjustment will be made instead of a flag.
Section IV: Notices
Any reasonable amount of evidence that suspects you are cheating may result in your account being flagged or fined. This includes (but is not limited to) continuous "gifts" or transfers to an account without any proper trade.
If you have received a ban before, a longer ban will placed on your account if you are banned again.