Terms & Usage
If you have forgotten your password, please send an email
and follow these steps:
- Email using the email address that was linked to your account
- Include your username
You may also reach Vale RPG by contacting us on our Twitter page:
I agree to the
Terms of Service
Custom base weapon stats is now 130-130.
- Chat colors have been removed from the game due to a various amount of players using un-readable chat colors (past and present).
Although un-readable chat colors can be asked to be removed, a lot of players using un-readable chat colors have argued in the past that it is indeed readable. Since everyone has a different view of viewing colors, the decision was to remove it completely.
Staff will be given a default color for the chat.
- Profile pics removed from the game too. Few were using them.
M. Atk is now made visible on the left side.
- Slots moved to Town.
- Training Grounds moved to Highlands.
Refresh for changes.
Improved visuals and alignments for mobile
Updated Blood Fang description AGAIN for clarity.
A blood covered Fang. Not only is it deadly, it will DRAIN 5-10 HP per hit from the opponent and heal you per hit.
Search Alive players is now working again.
Updated class descriptions in help center.
- It now costs 1 gem to forge a key, all keys have their marketplace price adjusted.
- Chest descriptions updated.
Mobile view fixed.
The left menu missing on mobile has been addressed.
- Session time for players is now 30 minutes for all players. Session times are to protect players who forget to log off in public areas **. (Added to Help Center). Log out to apply changes.
- You will no longer disconnect if you sit in auto battle. Bot checks are enough to deter botters. This is for you Dysturbed ;) Changes happen :)
- Logging out will now remove users from the online users in the chat.
- Spells removed from the game, including spell shop.
- Updated Help Center. See upgrades on class info updates. Old class bonuses removed: Ie. Warrior does not inflict 5% more damage now. Class bonuses in the Help Center are currently “?” for some classes, since manual battles are removed and some classes have no bonus currently. (Manual battles are unlikely to return).
- Tossable items are now useless, will be removed soon.
Lostlands complete, please refresh to apply changes
- Updated Wastelands map. Everything in wastelands is now working.
- Completed Highlands map.
Please refresh + clear your cache if the above updates have not applied/working for you.
- Profile pages now show correct "Location".
- Town shops now show correct items.
refresh to apply changes
- "You have to be in town to access this." - Fixed.
- Safe Zones removed. No one is saved from PVP and PVP is working again.
- Costumes removed.
Auto/Mining is now fixed.
With this NEW fix:
- Opening a new tab won't cause a "new tab/window" error (which stops your auto).
- If you open a new tab and try to auto (autoing in 2 tabs/windows), one of them will not work but your initial window/tab will not HALT either.
In short... More user friendly!
New Vale BETA is now open.
Where will manual fights be?
- There will be an option under the auto battle to fight monsters manually (and you will receive the same EXP from old manual fights, ie. Incr'd exp for battling manually)
THIS IS NEW. There is still lots of missing features/bugs/visual errors, please do not bug report a bug on Vale 2 unless it's abusable.
Constantly refresh to fix bugs if you see me online.
Please give feedback in the chat!
Chests no longer have a monster associated with it.
- Auto selection now saves your last selection.
If you toggle from Battle and Ultra battle, it'll save.
If you select a monster, it'll save.
Rank Up in profile was displaying an incorrect number, it is correct now.
Terms & Usage
PART A - Terms of Service
Section I: General
The terms of service is subject to change at anytime. Changes may not always be announced and it is your responsibility to keep up with the terms. When signing up to Vale RPG you agree to all the terms listed below and that this is a legally binding agreement. You agree that your account can be flagged or banned at any time if any of the terms below are broken. Additionally, you agree to each section listed below and that each term is not debatable.
When playing Vale RPG, you understand that the game holds no responsibility for user time spent into the game or payments made in the game if the game is no longer available, donation items later change, or if you are flagged or banned for violating the Terms of Service. When making a donation to Vale RPG, you agree that
all sales are final and non-refundable
. Any forms of fraud, (including but not limited to) requesting a refund after spending your items, will result in your account being
Section II: Community
- Usernames cannot be offensive or foul, racist, target another player or the game, used to communicate with another person, or advertise another website. This will result in a ban or deletion of the account.
No advertising is allowed
- Referral links from other games are also not allowed in the forums, signatures, private messages, or the main chat.
No racism, racial slurs, or inappropriate (sexual) language is allowed.
No offensive or inappropriate images allowed
- Any inappropriate images will be asked to be removed or may be removed forcefully.
No harassment allowed
- Harassing or verbal attacking someone is not allowed.
- Impersonating a staff member or another user is not allowed. Anyone caught doing so, will receive a ban.
Expressing any hate in-game is not allowed
- Any user repeatedly caught doing this will receive a ban.
No Spamming or flooding
- Writing a long phrase that forces a horizontal scroll on the page or talking in cap locks is strictly prohibited.
Readable chat colors
- A readable chat color must be used. Users who use a non readable chat color to chat (testing colors is fine) will be asked to change it. If non-readable chat colors persists, the user will receive a chat ban.
• Carrying a discussion that has been ended by a staff member will result in a warning or ban.
• English is the only language allowed to be used publicly.
• Discussing a ban about another user or carrying messages for a banned user will result in an affiliation ban.
Section III: Cheating
- Although there isn't a limit on multis, please limit them. If you are creating too many multis, action may be taken against your accounts.
No same IP transfers
- Trading or sending things between the same IP address to your main account (or between accounts who have shared the same IP before) is not allowed unless there is a proper transaction.
No hacking or bots
- Hacks, automated scripts, auto refreshing, programs without user interaction, and/or repeated clicks or refreshes on a page before the page loads is strictly prohibited.
No account sharing
- Any users caught sharing an account will be flagged. It is also against the rules to access someone's account (this is a form of hacking) and it is against the rules to share this information with other players or tell other players you have access. Please note that users who are told this information from another player and do not make a report, will be fined as a form of exploit.
- Abusing, benefitting, or not informing a bug to an administrator is considered bug abuse. All accounts affiliated with bug abuse will be flagged. Regardless of whether or not you knew if there was a bug or if something was abusable; if it is considered bug abuse by an administrator or was not intended for the game, an adjustment will be made instead of a flag.
Section IV: Notices
Any reasonable amount of evidence that suspects you are cheating may result in your account being flagged or fined. This includes (but is not limited to) continuous "gifts" or transfers to an account without any proper trade.
If you have received a ban before, a longer ban will placed on your account if you are banned again.
PART B - Usage (Credits)
CC BY 3.0
| Or w/ permission
Copyright © Vale RPG 2010-2018